1. The name and contact details of the controller and the company data protection officer
This data protection information applies to the data processing by: LIPPERT STACHOW Patentanwälte Rechtsanwälte Partnerschaft mbB, PR 247, Essen District Court (hereinafter: LIPPERT, STACHOW),
- IP address of the requesting computer,
Date with seat in
51427 Bergisch Gladbach, Frankenforster Strasse 135 - 137
Phone: +49 (0) 22 04 92 33 0,
Fax: +49 (0) 22 04 62 606
and its branches in
01309 Dresden, Krenkelstraße 3
Phone: +49 (0) 351 3 18 18 0
Fax: +49 (0) 351 3 18 18-33
42657 Solingen, Grünewalderstraße 29 - 31
Phone: +49 (0) 212 222 13 0
Fax: +49 (0) 212 103 22
LIPPERT, STACHOW's in-house data protection officer can be contacted at LIPPERT, STACHOW Krenkelstraße 3, 01309 Dresden, Germany, at the attention of Mr. Jürgen Schwartz, or at email@example.com.
2. Collection and storage of personal data and the nature and purpose of their use
When you access up our website (www.pateam.de), the browser used on your end device automatically sends information to the server of our website. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information is recorded without your intervention and stored until it is automatically deleted:
- Time of access,
- Name and URL of the retrieved file,
- Website from which the access takes place (referrer URL),
- the browser used and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer and the name of your access provider.
The above-mentioned data will be processed by us for the following purposes:
- To ensure a smooth connection of the website,
- Guarantee a comfortable use of our website,
- Evaluation of system security and stability and
- for other administrative purposes.
3. Disclosure of data
Your personal data will not be transferred to third parties for purposes other than those listed below.
We only pass on your personal data to third parties if:
- you have given your express consent in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. a DSGVO
- the disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 letter f DSGVO is necessary for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding interest worthy of protection in not disclosing your data,
- in the event that there is a legal obligation to pass on the data pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. c DSGVO, and
- this is legally permissible and required under Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. b DSGVO for the processing of contractual relationships with you.
5. Analysis tools/Tracking tools
The tracking measures listed below and used by us are carried out on the basis of Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DSGVO. With the tracking measures used, we want to ensure that our website is designed to meet the needs of our customers and is continuously optimised. On the other hand, we use the tracking measures to record the use of our website statistically and evaluate it for the purpose of optimising our offer for you. These interests are to be regarded as justified in the sense of the aforementioned regulation.
The respective data processing purposes and data categories can be taken from the corresponding tracking tools.
For the purpose of designing our pages to meet your needs and continuously optimizing them, we use Google Analytics, a web analysis service of Google Inc. (https://www.google.de/intl/de/about/) (1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA; hereinafter "Google"). In this context, pseudonymised user profiles are created and cookies (see section 4) are used. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website
- Browser type/version,
- the operating system used,
- Referrer URL (the previously visited page),
- Host name of the accessing computer (IP address),
- Time of the server request,
You can find further information on data protection in connection with Google Analytics in the Google Analytics Help
6. Rights of data subjects
You have the right:
- to request information about your personal data processed by us in accordance with Art. 15 DSGVO. In particular, you may request information on the purposes of processing, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data have been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right of rectification, cancellation, restriction of processing or opposition, the existence of a right of appeal, the origin of your data, if not collected by us, as well as the existence of automated decision making including profiling and, if applicable, meaningful information on the details of such data;
- in accordance with Art. 16 DSGVO, to demand without delay the correction of incorrect or incomplete personal data stored by us;
- pursuant to Art. 17 DSGVO to demand the deletion of your personal data stored with us, unless processing is necessary to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information, to fulfil a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or to assert, exercise or defend legal claims;
- pursuant to Art. 18 DSGVO, to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data, insofar as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you refuse to delete it and we no longer require the data, but you require it for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims or you have lodged an objection to the processing pursuant to Art. 21 DSGVO;
- in accordance with Art. 20 DSGVO, to receive your personal data that you have provided us with in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request its transfer to another responsible party;
- in accordance with Art. 7 para. 3 DSGVO, to revoke your consent to us at any time. As a result, we may no longer continue data processing based on this consent for the future and
- complain to a supervisory authority pursuant to Art. 77 DSGVO. As a rule, you can turn to the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or workplace or to our office.
7. Right of objection
Provided that your personal data are processed on the basis of legitimate interests in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 letter f DSGVO, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 21 DSGVO, if there are reasons for doing so arising from your particular situation or if the objection is directed against direct marketing. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which will be implemented by us without indicating any special situation. If you wish to exercise your right of revocation or objection, simply send an e-mail to DRE@pateam.de or firstname.lastname@example.org.
8. Data Security
We use appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or against unauthorized access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments. The use of the SSL (Secure Socket Layer) procedure is currently not provided for on our website.
This data protection declaration is currently valid and has the status of May 2018. Due to the further development of our website and offers above or due to changed legal or official requirements, it may become necessary to change this data protection declaration.